Another busy week at Stingrae as we release a new update for Arnold Martial Arts Gym Management Software. Here is a summary of the changes, which mostly came about after doing some consulting with one of our main clients (a lot of them sure make things easier to understand, especially for new users):
* Homepage now displays when your subscription is due to expire/renew.
* IntegrayPay Direct Debiting : when a payment fails, the reason why is now also shown in the IntegraPay Batch Report, and on the Payment Details Popup (which has also been re-written)
* Class Maintenance - More logical flow to the maintenance sections and consistency among the titles (Names = Types etc). Bug also fixed where previously you could accidentally save a grade without a style.
* Sales Item - Tax now calculated as you type, without the annoying postback. More popups in this section too to explain the settings further. And the grids refresh on changes, when previously there was a bug where it only refreshed after refreshing the page.
* Incidents - made the screen wider and easier to navigate.
PLUS you'll see even more little temporary popups with handy hints and some question marks with help too.
As always, any suggestions for features, please let us know!