Sunday 19 February 2017

Welcome

Hello,

I'm finally getting organised enough to share my tips on creating the best database possible.

This year is my 20th year in the IT industry, and after having started out as a junior AS/400 Developer, I've worked with (in order), Oracle, Microsoft Access and then while working in Rio de Janeiro of all places I finally got introduced to Microsoft SQL Server in 2005.

Since then, I've worked almost exclusively on SQL Server and have had the chance to be mentored by some great teachers, including Mr Victor Isokov.

Be sure to subscribe and check back as often as you can. I can't say how often I'll update this blog, but will aim to do it as often as I find things, or think of things which will be valuable to the everyday user of SQL Server.

Cheers,

Rodney

No comments:

Post a Comment